- ISO-EN-1069-1: Water slides – part 1: Safety requirements, tests and methods
- ISO-EN-1069-2: Water slides – part 2: Instructions
- ISO-EN-17232: Waterplayground
- ISO-EN-1176 + Safety requirements Carousels
- ISO-EN-13814:2004: Safety of attractions and fun devices
- ISO-EN-1461:2009: Hot-dip galvanising
When developing all our facilities, safety comes first: our quality control team ensures that our Customers and their guests can always feel safe. All the attractions we offer are guaranteed in compliance with the highest safety standards and the regulations in force, hence guaranteeing long durability for the attraction.
We develop and build our attractions entirely in Italy, hence ensuring they are subject to constant and rigorous quality control measures by our experienced engineers to the benefit of our Customers in Italy and abroad.
After sales and Maintenance: whether a complete restoration project, or a planned intervention, below are the services we offer:
- Expert advice, technical assistance, reports and engineering works
- Periodic inspections and checks
- Scheduled and extraordinary maintenance, supervision of the maintenance of the attractions.
ECO-FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT POLICIES
Given that we use 100% renewable energy and modern equipment with energy-efficient engines, ours is a zero environmental impact factory.