- Conceptual design and expert advice
- Detailed design and Engineering
- Manufacturing steel components
- Manufacturing fibreglass components
- Installation and commissioning
- After sales and Maintenance
DESIGN AND CONSULTANCY
Detailed design and Engineering: once the final design has been discussed and approved, we develop the final design through 2D and 3D graphic drawings using cutting-edge and state-of-the-art programs to show the installation prior to building it.
QUALITY AND MATERIALS
Manufacturing fibreglass components: When it comes to manufacturing fibreglass components, we use top-brand certified isophthalic resins and isoneopentyl gelcoat we find on the Italian market.
- ISO-EN-1069-1: Water slides – part 1: Safety requirements, tests and methods
- ISO-EN-1069-2: Water slides – part 2: Instructions
- ISO-EN-17232: Waterplayground
- ISO-EN-1176 + Safety requirements Carousels
- ISO-EN-13814:2004: Safety of attractions and fun devices
- ISO-EN-1461:2009: Hot-dip galvanising
When developing all our facilities, safety comes first: our quality control team ensures that our Customers and their guests can always feel safe. All the attractions we offer are guaranteed in compliance with the highest safety standards and the regulations in force, hence guaranteeing long durability for the attraction.
We develop and build our attractions entirely in Italy, hence ensuring they are subject to constant and rigorous quality control measures by our experienced engineers to the benefit of our Customers in Italy and abroad.
After sales and Maintenance: whether a complete restoration project, or a planned intervention, below are the services we offer:
- Expert advice, technical assistance, reports and engineering works
- Periodic inspections and checks
- Scheduled and extraordinary maintenance, supervision of the maintenance of the attractions.
ECO-FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT POLICIES
Given that we use 100% renewable energy and modern equipment with energy-efficient engines, ours is a zero environmental impact factory.